piątek, 24 lipca 2015

Mandalalove



I thought, that it would be better to write in English, so that people from all around the world can read this. I know, I haven't written for so long.. Actually I was quite busy with my love, college, managing a lot of things. Finally I got holidays and in 22 days I will see my S ! I am going to India, to spend the best time of my life there with the love of my life. Seeing him for the first time will be the most amazing thing I've ever had. I have no words, how much thankful for him and his family I am.
By the way, I wanted to share few photos of my recent crochet work. Here it comes!




I finished my lovely mandala on 15th this month. As you can see, it hangs above my bed.
I have some pain in my left ankle. Poor me. Sitting now in the living room, drinking coke and having an ice pack on my ankle, I hope it will work soon.
I will try to post systematically, so that I can share my stories with readers (if there are some :P). Also planning to share some infos and photos from my India trip. 3 weeks left!!!!!!
I am going to work on my next crochet - sweater.. good luck to me.

2 komentarze:

  1. 1. Włóż se gire do siatki. Pomaga, sama sprawdziłam.
    2. Najpierw skończ sweter, który śmierdzi wciąż myszą xD

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Ale to jest kostka, więc zrobiłam okład z lodu i potem tą maścią z Bielska xD
      A tamten sweter to...się nie nadaje raczej. Ale muszę to zacząć prać. Jeśli jeszcze nie skisło.

      Usuń