sobota, 25 lipca 2015


Lovely Saturday: trip, nature and crochet



Today me and my mum went to a lovely trip by car. We visited the town, saw new places and met a group of horses, which were so cute and came so close to me. They were eating the grass and enjoying cool weather without a heat. We came home, and after few hours it started to rain. It was raining really heavily + dark clouds and strong scary wind. But by the time, weather became calm and beautiful again, by showing us such a pretty rainbow between the clouds. 
I decided to start making and managing the gifts for my indian family. Of course it will be kinda crochet things, but I will not share my ideas. It will be a sweet secret till our meeting in India :) 
I am enjoying this day a lot with my mom and bubu on phone and skype. There are few photos from today's day.





                            


1 komentarz: